Website State of North Carolina
This position receives, examines, and prepares title and registration documents for scanning on a high-speed or slow speed scanner. Documents are fed into the scanners while monitoring the computer for errors. This position maintains daily reports and records/maintains log of incoming title/registration work, missing work and errors. This position will cross train for utilization in others Vehicle Services units based on greatest need.
- Experience in using Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Experience in using general office machines such as 10-key calculator, laser printer, laser scanner.
- Experience in mail room operations, reviewing documents for accuracy and determine course of action.
- Experience in maintaining records and reports.
- Demonstrated ability to lift, push or handle mail carts and bundles of mail trays.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school or General Educational Development (GED) diploma and one year of administrative experience; or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Company: State of North Carolina
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A