Website State of North Carolina
The primary purpose of the District Office Manager position, is to serve as a primary, public facing point-of-contact for the Alcohol Law Enforcement Division’s district office, while providing support with a variety of administrative functions and to ensure both Department and Division policies and procedures are followed.
- Works in conjunction with the district members during special operations for immediate intelligence needs.
- Serves as the district’s primary evidence custodian responsible for receiving, logging, tracking, and maintaining evidence seized in the course of criminal investigations.
- Produces a confidential weekly intelligence report for the district.
- Receive and processes contracts and forms related to compliance check operations, including invoices for contractors;
- Ensure supplies are adequate and repair needs are submitted;
- Provide support with additional administrative functions of the office as needed by ALE District Office personnel.
- Receive, scan and process law enforcement sensitive records;
- Maintains office safety items mandated by OSHA and workplace accident reports as required by law.
- Research and monitors internet, social media platforms, and DCI databases for applicant or criminal investigative purposes upon request.
- Prepares evidence and the evidence storage locations for periodic inspections and audits in compliance with ALE policy.
- Operates and maintains office alarm and video surveillance equipment.
- Serve as the primary agency contact for telephone calls, mail opening and distribution;
- Serves as the district’s DCI Terminal Area Coordinator (TAC).
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience identifying and understanding issues, problems, and opportunities; use effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions.
- Experience utilizing office equipment and other relevant technology (software and systems) to meet organizational needs.
- Experience presenting ideas in written form using correct grammar, punctuation, organization, and structure.
- Experience conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups; adjusting language or terminology to meet the needs of the recipient.
- Experience maintaining confidentiality in regards to sensitive information and/or records.
- Experience with data collection, storage, organization, manipulation and/or analysis of data; especially with Microsoft Word and Excel.
Company: State of North Carolina
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Greensboro, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A