Website State of North Carolina
The salary grade for this position is GN06. State employees are encouraged to apply for positions of interest even if the salary grade is the same as, or lower than, their current position. If selected for this position, a new salary will be recalculated taking into consideration the quantity of relevant education and experience, funding availability, and internal equity. Based upon these factors, a pay increase MAY result.
- This position is responsible for all aspects of Human Resources to include the Integrated HR Payroll System Data Maintainer, time entry, new hire paperwork, interviews and roster management.
- Submits personnel action request forms for retirement, separation and leave of absences. Coordinator for leave of absences and voluntary shared leave.
- Functions as site security administrator.
- Performs notary functions for staff.
- Also serves as Health Benefits Representative that complies weekly and monthly reports, can multi task and has strong organizational skills.
- Documented knowledge of Administrative Procedures and Personnel Management.
- Documented composition and Communication Skills (written and oral).
- Documented knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs.
Qualification & Experience:
- High school diploma or General Educational Development (GED) diploma and two years of related administrative experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Company: State of North Carolina
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Winston Salem, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A