Website State of North Dakota
As an Administrative Service Specialist, you will be part of the two-person team representing NDHFA as the first point of contact for our mortgage borrowers and housing partners whether in person or on the telephone.
- Answer high volume of incoming calls.
- Prepare mailings.
- Open and distribute agency mail.
- Record mortgage loan payments and other agency receipts within agency’s cash receipt system.
- Respond to general inquiries regarding agency programs.
- Assist agency staff with travel arrangements.
- Provide data entry support to agency’s accounting department.
- Assist walk-in clients.
- Refer customers and calls to appropriate agency personnel.
- Assist agency departments with special projects.
- General office duties.
- Process agency’s daily deposit.
- Successful completion of the interview process, reference checks and background check.
- Associate degree with major coursework in office support or business or office education and one year experience performing a variety of complex office support, clerical, or secretarial work.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office software
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Customer Service
- Ability to work in a high paced environment
- Data entry
- Preparing bank deposits
Qualification & Experience:
- Completion of high school
- Three years of work experience performing a variety of complex office support, clerical, or secretarial work
Company: State of North Dakota
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Bismarck, ND, US
Application Deadline: N/A