Website City of New Orleans
Professional, specialized, and advanced administrative and technical work utilizing a variety of research methods and techniques to identify and analyze raw information for the purpose of substantiating criminal patterns and/or trends and predictive analysis
- Work includes correlating, integrating, and evaluating varying types of information from investigative activities for the purpose of generating investigative leads, and prepares reports to document investigative activities and summarize findings.
- The position will also support the development and management of internal management data products as well as ad-hoc data analysis and related work as directed.
- Incumbents will disseminate and communicate these findings to NOPD Command-Staff as well as supervisors and officers; and related work as required.
Qualification & Experience:
- A Master’s Degree from an accredited college or university in a field requiring quantitative and/or qualitative research including science, social science, economics, public administration, information technology, or other research-oriented disciplines.*
- Four (4) years of professional experience conducting research and/or evaluations including quantitative and/or qualitative data collection and analysis; producing written reports that include conclusions drawn from the analyses and/or evidence compiled; and using technology such as Word, Excel, and/or Access to organize, analyze, and present data and evidence.
Company: City of New Orleans
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: New Orleans, LA, US
Application Deadline: N/A