Website City of New Orleans
The City Of New Orleans Is An Equal Opportunity Employer And Does Not Discriminate On The Basis Of Race, Color, Religion, National Origin, Gender, Age, Physical Or Mental Disability, Sexual Orientation, Creed, Culture, Or Ancestry. Requests For Alternate Format Or Accommodations Should Be Directed To Shelly Stolp At (504) 658-3516 Or Tty/voice At (504) 586-4475 Or (504) 658-4020.
- Professional, supervisory and administrative work leading continuous improvement projects by teaching and facilitating groups and teams, managing projects, monitoring for sustainability, presenting results and recommendations, and developing metrics and measurement tools to improve Sewerage and Water Board operating processes with the intent toward greater efficiency and effectiveness, and related work as required. Supervision includes delegated authority for hiring, training, assigning and evaluating work of other Board managers.
- A Master’s Degree* from an accredited college or university may be substituted for two (2) years of required experience.
Qualification & Experience:
- Eight (8) years of responsible professional administrative experience related to continuous improvement and/or performance management in the fields of utility service, manufacturing and/or engineering (or a related field).
- Two years of this experience must have been supervisory.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, engineering, business administration or related field related degree from an accredited college or university.*
- Lean certification or Six Sigma Black Belt certification (or other closely related external certification) with a project history of completed facilitated projects or equivalent work experience.
Company: City of New Orleans
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: New Orleans, LA, US
Application Deadline: N/A