Website The National Institutes of Health
To be the NIH Chief of Police is to be part of something bigger than yourself, to be entrusted with ensuring the safety and security of employees and visitors within all NIH facilities located throughout the United States.
- Provide strategic advice to senior-level officials on a wide range of complex law enforcement and crime prevention procedures and operational analysis of physical security measures that reduce vulnerabilities to the agency.
- Direct the development, implementation, administration, and evaluation of integrated and highly complex security operations, law enforcement, crime prevention and intelligence programs to protect NIH facilities and personnel.
- Successfully pass the Physical Efficiency Battery Fitness Test.
- Apply federal regulations governing law enforcement operations.
- Subject to a suitability or fitness determination, up to date with law enforcement credentials.
- Meet the basic qualification requirements for a Chief of Police as described in the Qualifications Section of the Vacancy Announcement in USAJOBS.
- Demonstrate knowledge of supervisory principles and general law enforcement standards of conduct.
Company: The National Institutes of Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Others
Job Location: Bethesda, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A