Website National Nuclear Security Administration
The DHS JDP is a human capital program initiative which is managed by OCHCO at DHS headquarters. The DHS JDP’s purpose is two-fold: to encourage and to facilitate assignments of DHS personnel to other DHS components as well as outside agencies. The purpose of JDAs is to gain multi-component, multi-faceted experience focused on cross-cutting DHS and Federal-wide operations to enhance performance of the individual, the organizations, and the Department. JDAs are for a period not to exceed 1 year and do not qualify for Joint Duty credit.
- Serve as a Protect Agent providing executive security protection for the Deputy Secretary of Homeland Security.
- Leverage expert knowledge of protective operations, countermeasures, protective intelligence, and general law enforcement duties to protect senior leadership and personnel from acts that may jeopardize their safety and security.
- The responsibilities described are for the full performance level.
- Must have supervisory approval to apply to the Joint Duty Assignment. DHS 250-2 Application Form under “required documents” section.
- Must have achieved a minimum of “meet expectations/proficiency” on latest performance appraisal/evaluation
- Must NOT have any pending/outstanding disciplinary actions
- Must be a current permanent Federal employee
- Must be currently at the grade level of the detail. *No Temporary Promotion Opportunity*
- The program does not apply to members of the Military service or contractors.
Company: National Nuclear Security Administration
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Accounting
Job Location: Washington, DC, US
Application Deadline: N/A