Website Northside Hospital
The Scheduler will be responsible for performing scheduling function in a high volume fully computerized environment. Acts as a professional liaison for staff, other hospital personnel, medical staff, and physician offices. Requires general knowledge of radiological procedures, exam preparations, exam sequencing and other related functions. Additional skills required include typing, strong customer service and problem solving.
- Ability to type 40 words per min
- Three (3) years previous medical related clerical experience or an associates degree.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Medical terminology.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge and skill in utilization of computer application.
- Demonstrated organizational and communication/customer service skills.
Company: Northside Hospital
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Others
Job Location: Lawrenceville, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A