Website Northside Hospital
Provides nursing assistance and patient care to provide for the comfort, safety and personal needs of patients. Assists physicians/physician assistants/nurse practitioners in medical office setting.
- Performs a variety of patient care duties within the construct of a multidisciplinary patient care team as delegated by physician.
- Specific duties and responsibilities assigned to the individual will be determined by the supervising physician(s), clinical staff and Practice Coordinator after competency is established.
- Graduate of Medical Assistant program or Graduate of a U.S. Military Medic course.
- In lieu of medical assistant program education or Military Medic course, equivalent clinical experience to completion of Medical Assistant program required.
- Expertise in ambulatory/physician office practice flow and activities; specialty specific disease processes and conditions; in-office procedures, and patient education.
Current BLS card (CPR).
- Certified as Medical Assistant
- Two years patient care experience in an ambulatory or acute care setting
Company: Northside Hospital
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Others
Job Location: Dawsonville, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A