Website Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS)
This is a public notice of upcoming announcement for FAA authorized Information Technology (IT) Cybersecurity positions open to U.S. Citizens. Positions may be announced for FV-H through K or grades FG-12 through 15.
- This includes positions that involve the performance of professional responsibilities in IT cybersecurity specialist functions.
- This is a public notice of upcoming announcements for FAA Cybersecurity positions open to U.S. Citizens.
- US Citizenship is required.
- Selective Service Registration is required for males born after 12/31/1959.
- Designated or Random Drug Testing required.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Education must be accredited by an accrediting institution recognized by the U.S. Department of Education in order for it to be credited towards qualifications.
- Applicants must, therefore, only report attendance and/or degrees from schools accredited by accrediting institutions recognized by the U.S. Department of Education.
Company: Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Paramedic
Job Location: Jackson, MS, US
Application Deadline: N/A