Website Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS)
At the Social Security Administration, we offer several career options for people who have proudly served our country. With so many diverse career fields available in our agency, your solid military experience and willingness to selflessly serve can avail you of a rewarding career in public service.
- We will not be able to provide status updates other than the receipt of your application via an acknowledgement email from USAStaffingOffice@opm.gov
- Information Technology
- Legal: Legal Support, Legal Assistants, Paralegal Specialist, Paralegal Analysts, Paralegal Specialists (Decision Writers), General Attorneys
- Law Enforcement: Criminal Investigators, Auditors
- Acquisitions, Grants, and Contracts: Contract Specialists, Purchasing Agents, Procurement Analysts, Grants Management Specialists
- Human Resources: Management Analysts, Human Resource Specialists, Employee and Labor Relations Specialists, Equal Opportunity Specialists
- You MAY be contacted by interested selecting officials and asked to interview.
- Facilities and Physical Security: Physical Security Specialists, Safety and Occupational Health Specialists, Architects, Supply Specialists and
- Inventory Management Specialists, Mechanical, Industrial, and Electrical Engineers
- You may update your application at any time until the closing date.
- This announcement may be used to fill one or more vacancies at any time without notification, in any series or grade. Typical job opportunities within SSA can include, but are not limited to, the following occupations:
- Your application will be placed into a pool of eligible veterans for evaluation and referral to selecting officials for hiring.
- Finance and Accounting: Financial Management Analysts, Accountants, Budget Analysts, IT Specialists
- Administrative Support: Staff and Executive Assistants, Management Analysts
- You must be a US Citizen or US National.
- Males born after 12/31/1959 must be Selective Service registered or exempt.
- Subject to satisfactory adjudication of background investigation and/or fingerprint check.
- Successful completion of one-year probationary period, unless previously served.
- Direct Deposit ? Per Public Law 104-134 all Federal employees are required to have federal payments made by direct deposit to their financial institution.
- Successfully pass the E-Verify employment verification check. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, visit E-Verify at https://www.e-verify.gov/.
- Must possess and maintain a valid state motor vehicle operator’s license for the type of vehicle(s) operated to perform the duties of this position.
- Incumbent is required to obtain Conservation Planning Level certification.
Company: Natural Resources Conservation Service (NRCS)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Paramedic
Job Location: Pittsboro, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A