Website Village of Oak Lawn
The Village of Oak Lawn is hiring an Experienced Full-Time 9-1-1 Telecommunicator to fill the positions of Fire dispatcher and Police Dispatcher for the Oak Lawn Regional Emergency Communications Center (OLREC).
OLREC is in the process of building a new 9-1-1 facility supported by the latest in innovated technology. We are looking for an experienced dispatcher to join our current team of highly qualified, friendly, and hard-working employees.
- Acceptable knowledge of dental terminology preferred.
- Enjoy working with kids!
- Overall, we’re looking for someone that is very upbeat and friendly but also assertive and confident in providing direction and guidance to patients and families (i.e. scheduling and billing).
- You must have patience, excellent customer service skills, and also love kids!
Qualification & Experience:
- The normal work period will consist of twelve (12) hour shifts with a schedule of Sunday through Saturday two (2) week rotation.
- Two (2) days on (2) days off duty; three (3) days on two (2) off; two(2) on three (3) days off.
- Rotation includes every other Friday, Saturday, and Sunday off.
Company: Village of Oak Lawn
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Oak Lawn, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A