Website Oakland Community College
Performs secretarial and technical duties. The employee is expected to work in a multi-cultural, diverse working environment.
- Answers and screens telephone calls, takes messages, schedules meetings and appointments.
- Prepares annual schedule for distribution and enters, proofreads, and corrects college class schedule as determined by the college.
- Compiles information from various sources, including budgetary information.
- Creates and maintains spreadsheets and databases, as needed.
- Assists students and/or employees as needed (e.g. completing forms, giving directions, explaining college procedures, posting notices, etc.).
- Utilizes college wide computer system to prepare, enter, and process faculty load documents for full time faculty and part time instructors.
- Prepares, proofreads, and distributes correspondence, forms, memos, notes, labels, information packets, etc.
- Obtains information to assist college administration in resolving faculty, staff, and student concerns and issues.
- Sorts and files material using various methods (e.g., alphabetically, numerically, by subject matter, by other system or code, etc.)
- Attends meetings and records minutes, as needed; prepares and distributes minutes, as appropriate.
- An earned Associate Degree or higher in Administrative Support Technology (AST), Business Administration, Business Information Systems or Computer Information Systems.
Company: Oakland Community College
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Rochester, MI, US
Application Deadline: N/A