Website Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
As a National Bank Examiner/Bank Examiner (Technology Service Providers), NB-0570-6, you will serve as a senior staff member in Midsize and Community Bank Supervision (MCBS) and be responsible for the supervision of regional technology service providers (TSPs).
- Participates in the education and training of examiners regarding TSP issues.
- Provide input on licensing applications filed with OCC and other regulatory agencies.
- Manage the supervision of an assigned portfolio of TSPs.
- Design supervisory strategies and direct examination activities.
- Participate in projects and studies involving TSP identification and trends.
- Serve as advisor and OCC’s expert resource on TSP issues.
- Leading exams or audits of technology service providers (TSPs) or bank information technology, in audit, management, development and acquisition, or support and delivery; OR
- Leading assessments or evaluations of a TSP or bank’s compliance with bank information technology laws, regulations and policies.
- Serving as a technical advisor or consultant on TSP or bank information technology problems and risk mitigation issues; OR
Company: Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Washington, DC, US
Job Category: Government
Application Deadline: N/A