Website Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
As a Director for District Licensing, you will plan, organize, implement and direct activities associated with the timely and effective processing of routine and unusually novel, complex or policy-sensitive licensing applications and supervise the assigned staff and directs the resources necessary to carry out this program.
- Oversee and direct licensing activities of the District Licensing Operations in its analysis and processing of routine and unusually complex, novel or policy sensitive licensing applications handled at district level.
- Explain and interpret OCC decisions to bank officials, bank counsel and other professionals, the press, the public and other OCC staff.
- Advise the Deputy Comptroller for Licensing on significant licensing cases/issues and emerging trends.
- Provide input on Licensing policy, and guide the implementation of policy within the district.
- Decide various licensing applications and exceptions to part 5 expedited processing with delegated authority and recommend final disposition of specific complex licensing applications to senior OCC management.
- File an Executive Branch Confidential Financial Disclosure Report (OGE 450) and an OCC Financial Disclosure Form.
- Have your salary sent to a financial institution of your choice by Direct Deposit/Electronic Funds Transfer.
- Successfully complete a background investigation that includes criminal history, financial history (including a credit check) and other information.
Travel overnight or locally on a frequent basis.
- Obtain and use a Government-issued charge card for business-related travel.
- Complete a financial disclosure review and resolve any ethics issues.
- Go through a Personal Identity Verification (PIV) process that requires two forms of identification from the Form I-9. Federal law requires verification of the identity and employment eligibility of all new hires in the U.S.
Qualification & Experience:
- You must have one year of specialized experience at a level of difficulty and responsibility equivalent to the NB-VI band level or GS-14 Grade Level.
Company: Office of the Comptroller of the Currency
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Category: Government
Application Deadline: N/A