Website State of Oklahoma
Positions in this job family are assigned responsibilities involving the operation of various types of equipment or machinery in performing various maintenance or construction activities, or in completing other functions involving the use of equipment or machinery.
- Assist clinic staff with set up and tack down of all equipment and supplies for mobile units.
- Oversees and participates in the services, upkeep and repair of equipment operated; moves equipment from one location to another; understands all functions of the mobile clinic trailer and works with manufacturer and service staff to ensure good working order or repairs as needed.
- Assist local staff with daily operational support needs as assigned by the supervisor.
- Drive truck, van, and trailer to transport materials, equipment and/or employees; may load and unload vehicles assisted by others; makes minor mechanical repairs or coordinate with local vendors to provide repairs; keep vehicles clean and in good working order.
- Enter and retrieves information using personal computer or other data processing equipment and received and reviews coded and uncoded source documents; proofs previously entered data and makes routing corrections.
- Assist with patient flow and operational components of mobile unit as it relates to trailer use and patient flow.
- Examines, checks, and verifies reports and other documents for completeness, appropriateness, adequacy, and conformity to established requirements, and follows up on discrepancies.
- Maintains records on maintenance and works with state/local personnel to schedule service and repair needs for the trailer, cars, trucks, and vans.
- Ensures the location for set up is stable and appropriate for trailer specifications.
Qualification & Experience:
- Demonstrates knowledge of and supports mission, vision, value statements, standards, policies and procedures, operating instructions, confidentiality standards, and the code of ethical behavior.
- Works effectively in team environment, participating and assisting their peers.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities required at this level include knowledge of the operation and maintenance of light power equipment. Skill is required to operate equipment. Ability is required to follow oral and written instructions.
- Education and Experience requirements at this level consist of six months of experience in the operation of trucks and light equipment or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Company: State of Oklahoma
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Oklahoma City, OK, US
Application Deadline: N/A