Website Omaha Airport Authority
Looking to work for a home care company that values passion and rewards its caregivers with flexible scheduling, amazing benefits, consistent hours, and 24/7 support? Join Honor as a Care Professional We’re hiring immediately!
- Help Clients with all personal care needs
- Establish and maintain effective and professional communication and a strong relationship with Clients, their family members, and co-workers
- Remind Client to take self-administered medications
- Provide personalized in-home support to senior Clients
- Help keep Clients’ environment clean and organized
- You must have a minimum of six months of paid senior caregiving experience OR one of the following certifications: CNA, HHA, LVN.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Must be 21 years or older.
Company: Omaha Airport Authority
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Omaha, NE, US
Application Deadline: N/A