Website U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM)
If selected, you will be part of OPM, Federal Staffing Center, Staff Acquisition Group. We provide HR products/services to meet the dynamic needs of the Federal government recruiting candidates for cyber security, public safety, public health, and other occupations. Identify best practices, implement HR software, and provide technical HR training.
- Onboard candidates for Federal positions.
- Serve as a consultant to Federal agencies providing advice, guidance, and metrics on all phases of the recruitment and placement process.
- Deliver onsite and virtual training/workshops on technical HR topics.
- Perform onboarding services including pay setting and preparing tentative and final job offers.
- Describe OPM capabilities to potential customers and provide substantive input in the development of proposals.
- Serve as a project manager implementing hiring initiatives across Government.
- Interpret and apply human resources rules and regulations (such as delegated examining and merit promotion procedures) to provide guidance to applicants and hiring managers on a variety of staffing issues.
- Use USA Staffing, OPM’s talent acquisition system, to prepare job announcements, assessments, and referral lists for customer agencies under various hiring authorities.
- Complete the initial online assessment and USA Hire Assessment, if required
- Suitable for Federal employment, determined by a background investigation
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or National
- May be required to successfully complete a probationary period
- Males born after 12-31-59 must be registered for Selective Service
Company: U.S. Office of Personnel Management (OPM)
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Seattle, WA, US
Application Deadline: N/A