Website Melbourne Orlando International Airport
Install, operate, repair, and maintain air conditioners, heating systems, boilers, water coolers, ice machines, air compressors, exhaust fans, and associated electrical, pneumatic and direct digital controls.
- Knowledge of rules, regulations, and guidelines regarding the proper utilization of various protective devices when handling chemicals.
- Knowledge of the rules, regulations, and guidelines regarding the safe utilization and operation of hand and power tools.
- Thorough working knowledge of the principles of liquid chillers and their components, i.e. lubrication system, purge system, main electrical starts, load control, temperature controls and safety devices.
- Familiarity with a mobile computerized maintenance management system desired.
- Must be able to troubleshoot electrical and pneumatic controls; troubleshooting of direct digital control circuits desirable.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Must be capable of properly operating field communications equipment and speaking clearly in English when operating such equipment.
- Must be able to read and understand wiring diagrams.
- Valid Florida driver’s license.
- Basic knowledge of essential safety equipment and protective devices.
- Must have good written and oral communication skills, and be capable of properly operating field communications equipment.
Experience and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED, with a minimum of 1200 hours air conditioning training courses
- five (5) years of skilled labor experience in installation, operation, repair, and maintenance of systems listed above, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
Company: Melbourne Orlando International Airport
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Paramedic
Job Location: Orlando, FL, GA
Application Deadline: N/A