Website Melbourne Orlando International Airport
Issues access control media in accordance with 49 CFR 1542 requirements and TSA directives. Maintains files and reports, and collects appropriate fees. Assists Supervisor with office administrative tasks. Provides excellent customer service in a busy office environment.
- Provides training to new hires and contracted personnel as coordinated with the Supervisor.
- Provides customer service and resolves issues within established procedures and guidelines.
- Serves as operational Point of Contact for Authorized Signatory documentation and portal.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School graduate and three (3) years general office experience in a busy/fast paced environment, or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience. Experience must include cash handling and customer service responsibilities.
- Familiarity with fingerprinting and I-9, 49 CFR 1542, and other identity documents/forms preferred.Knowledge of Florida Statutes related to records management a plus.
- Must have the ability to accurately enter data into computerized forms required; familiarity with Windows and Microsoft Word environments preferred.
- Must have the ability to maintain a high level of professionalism and diplomacy at all times while interacting with the public and in potentially stressful, difficult, and confrontational situations.
- Must be able to type 25 cwpm.
- Must possess strong customer relations skills, good oral and written communication skills; proficiency in English required, multi lingual skills preferred.
- Must have demonstrated strong attention to detail and the ability to maintain confidentiality.
Experience and Qualifications:
- High school graduate or equivalent and at least one (1) year of experience as a construction or maintenance laborer, or an equivalent combination of education, training, and experience.
Company: Melbourne Orlando International Airport
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Paramedic
Job Location: Melbourne, FL, GA
Application Deadline: N/A