Website Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Become a part of the team at Lebanon County Children and Youth Services – apply for the Fiscal Technician position in our fiscal unit!
- The position involves working closely with the County Fiscal Operations Officer to ensure compliance with all requirements of the fiscal operations of Lebanon county Children and Youth Services.
- This position assists with the classification, analysis recording, review, processing, controlling, and preparation and maintenance of a variety of county, state, and federal fiscal, accounting, and banking records as well as financial statements and reports.
- Position will also involve the assistance in the development of annual fiscal year budgets.
- Specific duties will be assigned and directed by the Agency Fiscal Operations Officer.
- Do not submit resumes, cover letters, and similar documents.
- These documents will not be reviewed and the information contained therein will not be considered for the purposes of determining your eligibility for the position or to determine your score.
- Information to support your eligibility for the position must be provided on the application (i.e., relevant, detailed experience/education).
- If you are claiming education in your answers to the supplemental application questions, you must attach a copy of your college transcripts for your claim to be accepted toward meeting the minimum requirements.
- Unofficial transcripts are acceptable.
- Must meet PA residency requirement – For more information on ways to meet PA residency requirements, follow the link and click on Residency.
- Hiring preference for this vacancy will be given to candidates who live within Lebanon County. If no eligible candidates who live within Lebanon
- County apply for this position, candidates who reside in Berks, Dauphin, Lancaster, or Schuylkill counties will be considered.
- If no eligible candidates who live within these counties apply for this position, candidates who reside in other counties will be considered.
Qualification & Experience:
- One year as a Fiscal Assistant or three years of work involving the maintenance of fiscal or financial records,
- one year of responsible work which involves the application of accounting or fiscal principles and practices, and graduation from high school;
- one year of experience in maintaining and reviewing fiscal records and an associate degree in accounting or business administration;
- any equivalent combination of experience and training.
Company: Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Lebanon, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A