Website Peace Corps
A Peace Corps Response Volunteer (PCRV) is needed to serve as an M&E Specialist for the National Emergency Response Council on HIV/AIDS (NERCHA) in the Kingdom of Eswatini. NERCHA’s mandate is to work towards the vision of ending AIDS as identified in the national strategic framework.
- The M&E Specialist, with a degree in public health, economics, epidemiology, statistics or mathematics and three years of work experience related to data reporting and monitoring and evaluation, is needed to work with NERCHA staff in capturing strategic information for reporting and monitoring disease trends.
- The PCRV will also identify strategic information gaps, review and improve on M&E tools and SOPs, and critically analyze NERCHA’s data management system and work with staff to come up with the best data management approaches.
- The goal of the assignment is to build the capacity of the M&E team on monitoring and reporting on the national HIV response, including the production of strategic information to support evidence-based policy.
- Flexibility in working for under resourced settings with people of different cultural backgrounds
- Flexible to travel across the country for program support
- Training and presentation skills
- Good communication skills
- Degree in public health, economics, epidemiology, statistics or mathematics
- Team player
- Minimum three years of work experience related to data reporting and monitoring and evaluation
Company: Peace Corps
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Others
Job Location: Washington, DC, US
Application Deadline: N/A