Website Port of Portland
Are you a Journeyman Electrician with a passion for electronics? Do you enjoy troubleshooting, performing benchwork and rebuilding small electromechanical equipment. If so, you may have found your dream job! The Revenue Control Electricians at the Portland International Airport are responsible for maintaining the parking controls including the vehicle identification system, parking guidance system and security cameras to name a few.
- Intercom system
- Uninterruptible power supplies
- Automated parking guidance system
- Close circuit TV system specific to parking system
- Ticket dispensing and gate control devices
- Automated pay stations
- Airport-wide electronic signage
- Knowledge of uninterruptible power supplies is preferred.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure and in adverse weather conditions.
- Promote safety as a guiding principle and a regular practice in accomplishing work
- Familiar with electrical distribution systems with voltage up to 12.5 KV is preferred.
- Demonstrate the Port’s commitment to valuing differences among individuals and passion for being inclusive
- Strong customer service attitude.
- Ability to obtain and maintain eligibility for unescorted access to secure areas of the Port’s facilities.
- Must be willing and able to work around the public and tenants daily.
- Valid driver’s license at time of hire required.
Company: Port of Portland
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Paramedic
Job Location: Portland, OR, US
Application Deadline: N/A