Website Raytheon Intelligence & Space
- Take a requested capability and translate it into a reusable software application using new technology, innovation, and creativity
- Responsible for performing development, integration, test and documentation duties as assigned to ensure proper operation of the software platform
- Providing software solutions to complex technical problems using ingenuity and creativity. Following and/or recommending changes to department processes and procedures.
- Reviewing software products for soundness of technical judgment and adequacy.
- Work in agile and cross-functional environment and develop software, tailor reusable software, and integrate software components on virtual machines or target hardware
- Interest in software development including requirements, design, code, unit test, integration and documentation
- Knowledgeable in one or more languages such as C, C++, C#, JAVA
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office or other presentation tools
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Strong Analytical skills
- Customer focus and collaboration skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- This position requires the ability to access systems that contain information restricted to US Citizens based on certain Federal Government contractual requirements .
Qualification & Experience:
- Preferred cumulative GPA of 3.2 or higher is desired.
- Knowledge/skills of methodologies such as Agile, OO, UML, Automated test/Scripting, Continuous Integration
- Previous engineering projects or Internship experience
Company: Raytheon Intelligence & Space
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Others
Job Location: Indianapolis, IN, US
Application Deadline: N/A