Website Raytheon Intelligence & Space
- This includes data for maintenance planning, logistics design requirements, maintenance engineering, detailed maintenance task development, workforce and skills, facilities, transportation, supply support, parts packaging, initial provisioning and cataloging.
- The Logistics Engineer will apply their experience and knowledge to perform level of repair analyses, provide spare recommendations, identify UID candidates, develop detailed maintenance Logistics Product Data tasks (diagnostic, preventative maintenance and corrective), conduct supportability related facilities analyses, refine maintenance concepts, and identify all the support resources necessary to support the fielded equipment.
- The successful candidate must also understand and develop cataloging data to allow the Government to catalog all delivered hardware, spares, and support equipment.
- The cataloguing data includes provisioning Logistics Product Data and available Supplemental Data for Provisioning needed for the assignment of NSNs).
- In addition to closely interact and communicate with End User Customers, DoD civilian engineering, and program management, candidate will work closely with Raytheon engineering, fellow logistics teammates, and Training personnel developing detailed and accurate operational and maintenance information in concert with established program requirements.
- Knowledge and experience developing Logistics Product Data in accordance with GEIA-STD-0007 and deliverable requirements
- Experience performing level of repair analyses, facilities analyses, refining maintenance concepts, and identifying all the support resources needed to support the fielded equipment.
- Understand and develop cataloging data to allow the Government to catalog all delivered hardware, spares, and support equipment. The cataloguing data includes provisioning Logistics Product Data and available Supplemental Data for Provisioning needed for the assignment of NSNs).
- Able to develop charts and present at design reviews, meetings
- Oversee and provide guidance for other logistics engineers in the development of logistics products
- Develop monthly earn value and variance report
- Develop schedule and metric for task tracking
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Business or equivalent from an accredited university and at least eight (8) years’ experience working Supportability Engineering, Supply Support, Maintenance Planning, and/or related experience.
Company: Raytheon Intelligence & Space
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Others
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A