Website Raytheon Intelligence & Space
- Support the product backlog definition, attend sprint reviews and support Agile planning cycles with the goal of having a shippable product at the end of each sprint.
- Support various phases of the engineering lifecycle
- Supports the analysis and maintains System and Product (or Component) level requirements baselines
- Support Agile methodologies based on industry best practices for all program development efforts
- Support sprint planning and review sessions, daily sprint standups, sprint retrospectives and sprint demonstrations
- Support the efforts associated with the development, dissemination, engineering, management, and maintenance of the program architecture, components, and documentation
- Collaborate with other development teams to bring new features and services into production
- Provide support to development teams that use the automated infrastructure
- Resolve specific identified problems, conduct research of new capabilities, tools, and tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs) for potential cyber team use.
- Ability to function well in a creative, high-temp, collaborative, cross-functional, dynamic, and multi-disciplinary environment
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Qualification & Experience:
- 2 years of relevant experience with a Bachelor’s degree (STEM – Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics, preferred); OR <1 year of relevant experience with a Master's degree (STEM – Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics, preferred)
- Experience with Agile development and sprint methodology
- Experience contributing to the architecture/design, development, and testing of requirements of system components and/or experience with best practices in disciplined use of system and model-based engineering, bug tracking, design reviews, and multi-layered testing
- Fisheye, git, Crucible, BitBucket, Confluence, Artifactory)
- Experience interfacing with stakeholders from customers, technical management, and Engineering disciplines to resolve issues and ensure an optimal balance between cost, schedule and technical integrity.
- Experience managing/creating application architecture/designs.
- Experience supporting the development of Cyber Training system requirements for development, test, integration, interoperability, support, and delivery of software, data, and documentation to the Government.
Company: Raytheon Intelligence & Space
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Others
Job Location: Orlando, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A