Website Raytheon Missiles & Defense
- The GPL will require a high level of ability to influence across multiple functional areas.
- This position may require the ability and willingness to travel domestically as business needs dictate up to 20%.
- Must be able to work 100% remote
- The candidate will work closely across multifunctional teams comprised of Engineering, Security, Manufacturing, Integrated Supply Chain (ISC) Management.
- Candidate will communicate proposal status to senior Program, Capture and DT leader.
- They will support Capture Process and DT organizational initiatives as well as other IPDS Gate reviews as applicable, including Independent Reviews (IRs).
- Experience using MS Office Suite (Visio, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Microsoft Project)
- Minimum 8 years overall Information Technology and/or Software/Systems Engineering experience.
- The ability to obtain and maintain a US security clearance. U.S. citizenship is required as only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance
- Experience in facilitating and responding to Requests for Information (RFI) and Request for Proposals (RFP) to include proposal and/or basis of estimate writing.
- Experience in proposal preparation, IT and Engineering requirements analysis, cost and schedule estimation and technical documentation related to the Statement of Work (SOW).
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience and knowledge of Contracts, BOEs, IT and Engineering Processes and Practices.
- BS/BA in an applicable technical or business field (such as Computer Science, Information Technology, MIS, Engineering and 8 year so of
- Eexperince or an Advance degree in STEM, IT, Engineering, and 6 years of direct experince
Company: Raytheon Missiles & Defense
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Others
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A