Website Salt Lake City International Airport
Offers of employment are contingent on successful completion of a criminal background check in accordance with City policy and applicable law. Criminal offenses will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis and do not automatically disqualify a candidate from City employment.
- Serves as vendor liaison and coordinator and must keep extremely organized records of all vendor transactions and communication.
- Works closely with maintenance, Plaza Security, and concessions personnel to ensure cooperation and communication for day-to-day operation of plaza activities.
- Assists in developing marketing strategies, including social media development, for promotion of daily and annual events, programs and events.
- Delivers promotional materials as needed.
- Performs other related duties as required
- Communicates with service providers (concessionaire, security, sound, lighting, graphic, designers, rental companies, vending, etc.)
- Coordinates with various groups (performers, visual arts organizations, media outlets, community groups, schools, tournaments, vendors, coaches, fans, players, and spectators) to assist in planning and directing City events.
- Possession of a valid driver’s license or Utah driving privilege card.
- High school diploma and six (6) months experience in event planning and/or customer service.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft and Adobe computer software.
- Ability to organize and to prioritize numerous tasks, meet deadlines, analyze problems and recommend effective event planning options and solutions.
Company: Salt Lake City International Airport
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Salt Lake City, UT, US
Application Deadline: N/A