Website Schneider Electric
Schneider Electric is leading the digital transformation of energy management and automation. Our technologies enable the world to use energy in a safe, efficient and sustainable manner. We strive to promote a global economy that is both ecologically viable and highly productive.
- Creates working plan and manages related resources to improve the production performance by closely cooperating with related departments.
- Analyses manufacturing requirements, prepare labor resources, and arrange work assignments according to order priorities.
- Arranges production and guarantees production quality, timing and optimize efficiency to reach company KPI. (Safety, Service level, etc.).
- Develops team members’ competency through training, coaching, communication and performance management.
- More than 5 yrs. manufacturing plant experience and 3 yrs. Production Manager experience
- Lean manufacturing experience
Company: Schneider Electric
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: El Paso, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A