Website United States Senate
The Navy and Marine Corps team offers innovative, exciting and meaningful work linking military and civilian talents to achieve our mission and safeguard our freedoms. Department of the Navy provides competitive salaries, comprehensive benefits, and extensive professional development and training. From pipefitters to accountants, scientists to engineers, doctors to nurses-the careers and opportunities to make a difference are endless.
- You’ll have an immediate opportunity to directly serve clients assigned to you on significant matters.
- You’ll be trained in the fields you practice.
- You’ll have a clear opportunity to advance so that your skills increase, and
- You’ll enjoy a sense of satisfaction from meaningful service.
- Must participate in the direct deposit pay program.
- A secret or top secret security clearance is required. Failure to obtain and maintain the required clearance may result in the withdrawal of a position offer or removal. Show the level and termination date of your current clearance in your resume.
- Must be determined suitable for federal employment.
- May be required to successfully complete a probationary/trial period.
- Males must be registered or exempt from Selective Service. www.sss.gov
- Must be a US Citizen.
- See special requirements section for additional requirements.
Qualification & Experience:
- Admitted to practice before a state or federal court
- An active member in good standing of the bar of the highest court of a State, U.S. Commonwealth, U.S. territory, or the District of Columbia
- Graduated with a J.D. or LL.B from a law school accredited by the American Bar Association
Company: United States Senate
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Security
Job Location: Schenectady, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A