Website United States Senate
The Senate Sergeant at Arms is seeking a ID Office Manager. The complete vacancy announcement and application can be found on the United States Senate Career Page at https://sen.gov/J5NY. This vacancy announcement closes at 7pm EST on the closing date. Late applications will not be accepted.
- Maintains Senate identity database; serves as primary contact for system administrator and Identity and Access Management division and supports the use of identity information in Senate applications and databases.
- Serves as SAA liaison with the House of Representatives and USCP in developing Congressional identification and credentialing security policies and programs; communicates identification issues and policies to SAA management and external agencies.
- Researches, recommends, and implements approved credentialing security methods and policies with the SAA and, as needed, with USCP, House Sergeant at Arms, United States Department of Homeland Security, and Architect of the Capitol (AOC); formulates and implements policy for credentialing requirements for special events, such as Inauguration, State of the Union, and high profile hearings.
- Coordinates the acquisition, distribution, and inventory of all hardware, software, and supplies for the U.S
- Senate ID Office; researches and recommends new methods, features, software, and hardware to enhance the efficiency of office operations while meeting security requirements of the SAA
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with Senate staff, vendors, and other employees.
- Ability to lead or assist project teams and to bring projects to completion on time and within budget.
- Ability to plan, assign and evaluate the work of staff.
- Ability to set goals, plan and monitor project schedules, and develop budgets.
- Knowledge of credentialing technologies, including hardware, software, security features and computer applications for recordkeeping, identification production, and
- database and spreadsheet management.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Knowledge of effective supervisory practices and processes.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in managing projects and knowledge of project management methodologies and tools.
Company: United States Senate
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Cybersecurity
Job Location: Washington, DC, US
Application Deadline: N/A