Website San Francisco International Airport
The 9255 Airport Economic Planner – Senior Principal Property Manager reports to the Director of Revenue Development & Management of the Chief Commercial Office division at the San Francisco International Airport and performs a variety of functions related to the Airport’s property management and business development programs, financial and economic business planning, development and management, and may supervise professional and support staff.
- Manages staff to ensure the accomplishment of department mission and goals.
- Develops and implements tenant relocation and future space allocations.
- Supervises maintenance of office records, including leases and other contracts, insurance documents, deposits/letters of credits, tenant reports and payments, drawings, specifications, and change orders.
- Develops, implements and processes proposals of use, bid packages, leases, permits and other documents related to property and concession rentals.
- Comprehends, develops and accomplishes operational and revenue goals for the department; ensuring those goals are in line with the goals of the Airport.
- Assists with space planning for future concessions facilities by analyzing sales trends, customer behavior and passenger flow, and determining the value of concessions space and the ability of the City to lease the space.
- Presents proposals for space use to management and Airport Commission, coordinating with other Airport staff on tenant issues, and working with other government entities as required.
- Coordinates and defines deadlines for projects and ensuring those deadlines are met.
- Assesses the impact (operation, revenue and political) that specific projects/assignments/requests may have on other inter-or-inner-departmental projects and assignments, and taking appropriate action.
- Negotiates leases, amendments and contracts for use of Airport space.
- Supervises staff in ensuring tenant compliance with contract terms, coordinating tenant maintenance and construction issues, and negotiating daily property issues.
- Develops, implements, and manages the Airport concession program with an emphasis on retail sales, food & beverage, and passenger services for all terminal spaces and the rental car facility to maximize Airport revenue and provide opportunities for small businesses.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with conducting Request for Proposals, Bids Process, or Commercial Leasing.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Four (4) years of experience managing concession contracts and/or leases at a large public facility (i.e. airport, shopping center, etc.)..
Company: San Francisco International Airport
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A