Website Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
- Serves as team leader/coordinator in the course of project management or problem resolution
- Build squad relationships and lead others towards working within a product mindset
- Support the buildout of cutting-edge engineering platforms and solutions that accelerate the modernization of the American Airlines applications.
- Work in an open, collaborative, trusting and thought-provoking environment, one that encourages diversity of thoughtful and creative solutions; one that supports experimentation with a fall forward approach.
- Partner with application team technical SMEs and utilize your cloud migration experience to guide the right technology choices and build true cloud native applications.
- Partner with a highly inspired and inquisitive team of technologists who are already developing applications to the highest standards.
- Explore emerging technologies/practices and develops prototypes and concepts/ideas with little or no guidance; incorporates these into architectural solution when appropriate.
- 3 + years of technical or team leadership experience
- 1 + years’ Cloud architecture or development experiences in Azure
- 1+ years’ experience in Agile methodology
- 1 + years’ experience in DevOps deployment processes
- Airline industry experience
- All you’ll need for success
- Skills, Licenses & Certifications
Company: Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A