Website Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities, both at work and during your time off? Join our American Airlines family, and you’ll travel the world, grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you’ll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Feel free to enrich both your personal and work life and hop on board!
- This job is a member of the Revenue Accounting Accounts Receivable Team within the Corporate Controller Division.
- Responsible for supervising the invoicing, accounting, and customer services for all company invoicing, including overseeing the multiple settlement processes.
- This role is responsible for leading a team of approximately 7 team members (both Staff Accountants and Support Staff employees), providing ongoing coaching, mentoring, and engagement.
- This position also serves as a liaison to IT development teams as they work to build new IT systems and tools for receivables systems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- 3 years of work experience, including Accounts Receivable or Revenue Accounting, and Sarbanes Oxley Act and Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB) experience
- At least 1 year of leadership experience
- Experience with Sarbanes Oxley Act and Public Company Accounting Oversight Board (PCAOB) requirements impacting accounting and internal controls over financial reporting
Company: Phoenix Sky Harbor International Airport
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A