In a program capacity, this position is responsible for supporting the design, implementation and management of all applicable customer programs targeting residential customers in the SoCalGas service area. These programs could be programs administered directly by SoCalGas or through a third party. In a segment capacity, this position is responsible for helping develop business plans to help meet program goals. In either capacity, this position should demonstrate a solid program and project management skill set.
- Participates in segment and customer analysis.
- Regularly collaborates and coordinates with key stakeholders, and other utility counterparts to ensure program needs and goals are met.
- Responsible for the administration, promotion and coordination of smaller customer programs.
- Monitors and helps coordinate all aspects of customer communications, marketing and outreach activities associated with program promotion and customer participation.
- Responsible for reporting, analytics, and program documentation.
- Reviews and monitors contract performance and management, adherence to regulatory program rules and business controls.
- Creates program procedures and processes that ensure program success and optimization.
- Responsible for monitoring program budgets and development of CPUC reporting tables and templates.
- Performs other duties as assigned (no more than 5% of duties).
- Must have knowledge of customer programs.
- Strong aptitude for project management, strong interpersonal skills, strong communication skills, strong analytical skills.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, architecture, marketing, engineering or equivalent experience is preferred.
- 3-4+ years in applied relevant experience is required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fresno, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A