Website Southern California Edison
Become a NERC Program Advisor at Southern California Edison (SCE) and build a better tomorrow. In this job, you’ll work with the Manager of Business Operations and Compliance to provide compliance program leadership and quality assurance functions across North American Electric Reliability Corporation (NERC) CIP-006, CIP 014, and other related NERC standards.
As a NERC Program Advisor, your work will help power our planet, reduce carbon emissions and create cleaner air for everyone. Are you ready to take on the challenge to help us build the future?
Provide management with assurance of compliance with the applicable and related regulatory requirements; and, contribute to the development of strategic and business plans for the organization
Conduct or lead quality assurance reviews for assessing the design and operational efficiency of internal controls to ensure such regulatory compliance requirements are met
Build a “Culture of Compliance” by leading formal education efforts, and providing informal education on regulatory requirements
Develop and lead all aspects of regulatory compliance programs and projects, and their associated risks, mitigations, internal controls, and quality assurance assessment plans
Review proposed and new regulations, identify new requirements in these regulations, and update programs to meet them
- This position’s work mode is hybrid. The employee will report to an SCE facility for a set number of days with the option to work remotely on the remaining days. Unless otherwise noted, employees are required to reside in the state of California. Further details of this work mode will be discussed at the interview stage.
- This position has been identified as a NERC/CIP impacted position – Prior to being hired, the successful candidate must pass a Personnel Risk
- Assessment (PRA) or Background Investigation. Once hired, the candidate must complete specified training prior to gaining un-escorted access to assigned work location and performing necessary job duties.
- Visit our Candidate Resource page to get meaningful information related to benefits, perks, resources, testing information, and hiring process, and more!
Qualification & Experience:
Ten (10) or more years of project/program management
Experience in a leadership role collaborating and effectively engaging with teams across a variety of departments and disciplines
Five (5) or more years of full-time NERC compliance experience
Three (3) or more years’ experience and expertise with Physical Security
Bachelor’s degree or higher in related field, applicable profession, business or technical field
- Seven (7) or more years of project and/or program coordination experience
- Three (3) or more years of experience with NERC compliance
Company: Southern California Edison
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Others
Job Location: Los Angeles, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A