Website United States Space Force
In order for us to complete our missions, our technology simply cannot fail.
- Covering a wide range of specialties ranging from aeronautical and computer systems to flight test and mechanical, Developmental Engineers provide advanced skill and knowledge of their particular specialties.
- Responsible for everything from the planning to implementation of their projects, these experts are essential to the success of operations all over the world.
- Completion of the Air Force Flight Test Engineer course or comparable
- Completion of Officer Training School (OTS), Air Force Academy (AFA) or Air Force Reserve Officer Training Corps (AFROTC)
- Minimum of 24 months of experience in qualified position or a master’s degree in a specified discipline and 12 months’ experience or a Doctor of Philosophy degree in a specified discipline
- Fundamentals of Systems Acquisition Management course or Acquisition Fundamentals course
- Must be between the ages of 18 and 39
- Completion of the Defence Acquisition University
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering related to one of the following specialties: aerospace, aeronautical, astronautical, computer, electrical, electronics, communication or mechanical
Company: United States Space Force
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Houston, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A