Website U.S. Department of State
This position is located in the Air Traffic Organization (ATO), Mission Support Services. Mission Support Services provides administration of shared technical and program services which promote standardization of processes to support efficiency and effectiveness in the National Airspace System (NAS).
- Trainees are fully immersed in teams working on mission-critical projects while also engaging in meaningful learning and development opportunities.
- The position offers applied experience, exposure to leaders within mission support, as well as exposure to networking opportunities and professional skills development.
- Receives detailed instructions from a manager, project/program manager, team leader, or more experienced employee.
- Contacts are primarily internal to one organizational unit, with a manager, project/program manager, team leader, or more experienced employee to share basic information and to receive guidance.
- In some areas, may have limited contacts with external customers.
- Review the Additional Information Section of this vacancy announcement for important information regarding your COVID vaccine status.
- US Citizenship is required.
- Selective Service Registration is required for males born after 12/31/1959.
- This position has a positive education requirement. Transcript(s) required.
- Some, all, or none of the applicants may be interviewed.
- Gateways Interns meeting all program requirements may become permanent without further competition.
- This announcement is limited for the receipt of applications. Once at least 100 applications are received, it will close at 11:59p EST on that date, or on the initial closing date, whichever occurs first
Company: U.S. Department of State
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Washington, DC, US
Application Deadline: N/A