Website State of Alaska
The mission of the Department is to “Keep Alaska Moving through service and infrastructure”. The DOT&PF Commissioner directs planning, design, contracting, project oversight, construction, operation, maintenance, and oversight of nearly $13B in transportation asset infrastructure and administering >$1 billion Federal transportation project funding annually.
- Analysis and Assessment: Uses information technology in accessing, collecting, analyzing, maintaining, and disseminating data and information.
- Creative Thinking: Uses imagination to develop new insights into situations and applies innovative solutions to problems; designs new methods where established methods and procedures are inapplicable or are unavailable.
- Leadership: Influences, motivates, and challenges others; adapts leadership styles to a variety of situations.
- Recruitment/Placement: Knowledge of HR concepts, principles, and practices related to identifying, attracting, and selecting individuals and placing them into positions to address changing organizational needs.
- Strategic Thinking: Formulates objectives and priorities, and implements plans consistent with the long-term interests of the organization in a global environment. Capitalizes on opportunities and manages risks.
Qualification & Experience:
- Four years’ experience in appraisal of both rural and urban real properties.
- Shall be a State of Alaska Certified General Real Estate Appraiser in good standing
- Bachelor’s degree in any field from an accredited college/university.
Company: State of Alaska
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Juneau, AK, US
Application Deadline: N/A