Website State of Arizona
At the Arizona Department of Child Safety (“DCS”), we call ourselves “compassioneers” because everything we do is done with a compassionate heart. We work tirelessly to protect children, reunify families, ensure safe living environments and prevent unnecessary trauma. As an agency, we are proud to be a pillar of strength for our communities, and proud to do work each day that makes an impact on the world around us every day.
- Supervising visitation meetings among clients (parents and children)
- Entering case notes into the computer-based Case Management System
- Assisting DCS Case Managers with filing, disclosers, packets, case notes, etc.
- Participating in a variety of meetings and/or client hearings, as requested
- Assisting clients with application processes as needed
- Driving on state business to transport children to appointments, etc.
- Computers and software (Microsoft Office Suite), mobile devices, digital calendars (Outlook) & video conferencing (Microsoft Teams).
- Gain knowledge on information regarding human and social services; understand and adhere to related State, Federal and local laws, as well as,
- DCS policies and procedures; comply with casework principles and practices; comprehend and follow moderately complex written and oral instructions; organize data in a logical and coherent manner;
- Prepare written reports accurately in a prescribed format; actively listen and provide supportive attention to clients; acquire and renew CPR Certification.
- Establishing and maintaining interpersonal relationships; general clerical functions such as, data entry and filling; verbal and written communication; eliciting and gathering information; modeling professional behavior with clients; time management and multi-tasking; and observation.
Company: State of Arizona
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mesa, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A