Website State of Connecticut
The Acute Inpatient Unit offers psychiatric, social work, nursing and rehabilitation assessments. Treatment involves pharmacotherapy, individual, group, family, occupational, rehabilitative and milieu therapy, as well as medical treatment and assistance with discharge planning, including housing, finances, social and vocational rehabilitation, and the arranging of ongoing medical and psychiatric treatment.
- Provide direct patient care that includes education, counseling, medication administration and documentation of the treatment and progress made by the patient.
- Work collaboratively with a multidisciplinary team;
- Complete comprehensive Initial Nursing Assessment for patients with acute psychiatric and addictive problems;
- For more information about this position, please refer to the job specification .
- Provide substantial input regarding patient care needs, response to treatment, recommend modifications in the overall plan of care;
- Incumbents in this class may be required to be fluent in a foreign language or proficient in the use of the American Sign Language in certain designated positions.
- Incumbents in this class may be required to travel.
- Incumbents in this class must possess and retain a license or temporary permit as a Registered Professional Nurse in Connecticut.
Company: State of Connecticut
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Others
Job Location: New Haven, CT, US
Application Deadline: N/A