Website State of Georgia
Supervises, guides, and instructs the work assignments of staff. Communicates with the general public, internal and external customers to provide information and recommendations targeted to meet customer expectations.
- This position will require the incumbent to exhibit critical thinking to resolve complicated issues and situations involving customer service and employee management in compliance with governing policies, procedures and laws in response to customer needs.
- Supervisory responsibilities include, but are not limited to, managing subordinate staff, maintaining the schedule for the Eisenhower and Midtown Clinics located in Savannah GA.
- Interview and select candidates for positions within the department, manage employee relations issues, address and resolve customer service issues and complaints, support the CSR staff and conduct the duties of a CSR when needed.
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
- Three years of lead/supervisory experience in a customer service setting communicating information
- Five years of lead/supervisory worker experience in a customer service setting communicating information
- Two years of experience required at the lower level Customer Svc Rep 3 (GST122) or position equivalent.
- Preferred qualifications: Prior experience with WIC, the Georgia Gateway System and the Mitchell & McCormick EHR Visual Health Net (VHN). Advance skill level Microsoft Office.
Company: State of Georgia
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandy Springs, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A