Website Louisiana State Civil Service
This position Manages the foodservice for student meals (breakfast and lunch) at New Orleans Center of Creative Arts (NOCCA), within a fast-paced, diverse work environment. Provides functional supervision to three classified NOCCA positions on the pick-up, set-up, and required documentation for meals. Provides direct supervision and training for staff and volunteers who are scheduled to assist with the service of meals.
- Prepares fresh produce according to the franchise guidelines.
- Thaws, marinates, and portions raw products.
- Cooks, fries, sautés, and mixes raw products according to franchise operation recipes.
- Properly garnishes food.
- Serves food to customers.
- Restocks serving line, beverage dispensers, and ice cream machines as needed.
- Maintains food temperature and food use records.
- Operates cash register and makes change.
- Scrapes dishes and utensils, deposits garbage, and scrubs pots and heavy-duty cookware.
- Dusts, sweeps, mops floors, and cleans windows.
- Collects garbage and trash from work areas as needed and deposits in dumpster for collection and removal.
- Cleans and sanitizes garbage containers.
- Two years of food service experience in a commercial, industrial, military, or institutional food service operation which involved the actual preparation of food.
Company: Louisiana State Civil Service
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Others
Job Location: Lafayette, LA, US
Application Deadline: N/A