State of Louisiana
This posting is for a part-time, temporary, position.
Salary – $25/hour
Days/Times: Hours vary; day and/or night
In order to be considered for employment, applicant must scan and attach the required documentation to electronic application or mail to: BPCC, Attn. HR, 6220 E. Texas Street, Bossier City, LA 71111.
Required documentation includes: College transcripts, and three (3) letters of recommendation for employment.
If employed by Bossier Parish Community College, official transcripts must be provided.
Any questions regarding this posting may be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org or 318-678-6040.
Bossier Parish Community College is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Must hold a current, active Louisiana registered nurse license or be a licensed practical nurse; and possess at least two years of nursing experience in the provision of long-term care facility services or geriatric nursing. Experience with phlebotomy and ECG preferred. Valid Driver’s License required; Computer program knowledge in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required. Master’s Degree or Train the Trainer preferred.
Duties to include, but not limited to:
- Provide instruction for Certified Nurse Assistant program in the following areas:
- Medical Terminology
- Provide students with information sheet listing expectations and requirements for successfully completing the course.
- Complete and turn in required end-of-course documents, to include attendance roster, grades, course evaluations.
- Organize and participate in graduation ceremony for those who successfully complete the course.
- Keep the Medical Program Manager informed of any problems or concerns regarding the course/program.
- Periodically inventory supplies for replenishing and report equipment that may need to be repaired or replaced.
- Adhere to established policies and procedures for instructors (issued by the Continuing Education Division with contract prior to the class).
- Complete annual BPCC State mandated training in Ethics and Sexual Harassment Prevention.
- Travel to different locations within state.
- Ability to work days, or nights.