Website State of Oregon
As the Distribution Specialist for the Department of Administrative Services (DAS), you will prepare confidential and federally mandated bulk-reports and bulk-documents for secure shipment to various state agencies. You will be tasked with breaking-down print jobs, sorting, and batching the jobs by agency and special order, ensuring print quality and security, packaging the print jobs, producing tracking labels, and transferring them for shuttle delivery. For a full review of the position duties, details, and working conditions, please click here.
- Systems – Skilled in current technologies; Experience working with inventory/mail tracking software; Experience utilizing Avanti.
- Time Management & Organization – Ability to successfully manage various activities, often with competing deadlines, and ensure completion of work with high attention to detail and quality; Ability to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as working in a team environment.
- Communication & Interpersonal Skills – Ability to communicate information effectively to a diverse audience in a clear, precise, and professional manner; Ability to positively engage with customers and professionals in their respective fields while fostering an inclusive and positive environment for individuals at all levels.
- Collaboration &Teamwork – Ability to establish and maintain effective and collaborative working relationships with members of leadership, co-workers, customers, other agencies, and the public.
- Experience maintaining confidentiality.
- Position Specific Skills & Experience – Experience driving pallet jacks and stand-up forklifts; Experience working Polar cutter and high-speed laser printers.
Eligible veterans who meet the qualifications will be given veterans’ preference. For more information, visit Veterans Resources.
Finalists will be subject to a computerized criminal history check. Adverse background data may be grounds for immediate disqualification.
Agency does not offer visa sponsorship. Within three days of hire, applicants will be required to complete I-9 documentation and confirm authorization to work in the United States. If your employment authorization and documentation is contingent on sponsorship now or in the future, you will not meet Agency employment eligibility standards.
Company: State of Oregon
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Salem, OR, US
Application Deadline: N/A