Website State of Oregon
- The information in your application will be used to complete a pay equity assessment to determine salary placement upon hire. Please see the link here to our Pay Equity Project. If you have additional questions, please contact the HR Talent Acquisition Consultant.
- Finalists will be subject to a computerized criminal history check. Adverse background data may be grounds for immediate disqualification.
- Agency does not offer visa sponsorship. Within three days of hire, applicants will be required to complete I-9 documentation and confirm authorization to work in the United States. If your employment authorization and documentation is contingent on sponsorship now or in the future, you will not meet Agency employment eligibility standards.
- Eligible veterans who meet the qualifications will be given veterans’ preference. For more information, please visit Veterans Resources.
- As a Junior Tier 3 Technician your duties will include building the automation for installing, configuring, and maintaining end user software on desktops and ensuring applications are patched and updated for security, regulatory and policy compliance. Additionally, you will build and maintain scripts and processes used for maintaining user accounts, systems, and software configurations.
Creating and updating system and process documentation
Strong understanding of Windows configuration tools (Group Policy, PowerShell, etc.)
Knowledge and understanding of ITIL Foundation
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience packing applications for automated deployment
- Experience packaging and maintaining OS components
- Four (4) years of information systems experience in software configuration and deployment. OR;
- An associate degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related field, OR completion of a two (2) year accredited vocational training program in information technology or related field AND two (2) years of information systems experience in software configuration and deployment. OR;
- A bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field.
Company: State of Oregon
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Salem, OR, US
Application Deadline: N/A