Website State Of Texas
If so, the Texas Health and Human Services Commission (HHSC) Access and Eligibility Services (AES) division is looking for individuals who want to join an exciting, dynamic team working in a high-performing and innovative environment. AES provides an integrated and streamlined approach to connect individuals to services and supports that: reduce institutionalization, allow individuals to remain in their communities, and promote economic and personal self-sufficiency. AES is built upon its’ core values of respect, ownership, collaboration, and integrity with a goal of delivering best-in-class customer service to clients and stakeholders.
- Perform other duties, as assigned.
- Interview applicants and recipients in person or by inbound or outbound telephone calls to obtain pertinent financial and personal information to determine financial eligibility for public assistance programs.
- Process work in accordance with state and federal regulations and established procedures, guidelines and timeframes.
- Evaluate data from various electronic and other sources to enter information into a computer-based eligibility system.
- Compute and authorize benefits based on eligibility determination.
- Perform basic arithmetic functions.
- Establish and maintain effective work relationships with others.
- Operate computers to perform data entry and basic office software use such as Microsoft Word, Outlook and Excel.
- Manage time efficiently by establishing priorities in accordance to importance of deadlines.
- Ability to communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Use fact-finding techniques to obtain, relate and evaluate information provided by applicants.
- Read, understand, apply and explain detailed regulations and policies.
Company: State Of Texas
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Government Administration
Job Location: Nacogdoches, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A