Website State Of Texas
Are you ready to be professionally challenged? Are you looking to be part of a dynamic team of engaged and committed professionals? Then the Health and Specialty Care System (HSCS) may be just the place for you! The HSCS is comprised of nine psychiatric hospitals located throughout the state, and one youth residential psychiatric center in Waco. The HSCS is a hub of excellence for forensic mental health and complex psychiatric care, with all facilities accredited by The Joint Commission. The hospitals provide state-of-the-art treatment that is recovery-oriented and science-based. Whether in a direct-care or support role, your contribution will make a difference in the life of a Texan.
- Updating departmental policies
- Entering data in work order system
- Timekeeper for Maintenance, Housekeeping, and Laundry
- Schedule Vehicles for Staff Travel
- Accounts payable, purchasing and/or reconciliation.
- Dispatching Radio Communication with Maintenance Personnel
- ADSO Safety Duties
- Attends work on a regular basis and may be required to work a specific shift schedule or, at times, even a rotating schedule, extended shift and/or overtime in accordance with agency leave policy and performs other duties as assigned.
- Purchasing Program Administration
- Other duties as assigned include but are not limited to actively participating and/or serving in a supporting role to meet the agency’s obligations for disaster response and/or recovery or Continuity of Operations (COOP) activation. Such participation may require an alternate shift pattern assignment and/or location.
- Must have good interpersonal skills and communication skills.
- Knowledge of office practices, departmental rules, regulations, procedures and functions.
- Skilled in the use of office equipment, various computer programs and word processing equipment.
- Must have ability to work independently on difficult or complex tasks.
- Ability to apply knowledge of departmental rules, regulations, procedures to work problems.
- Knowledge of business English, spelling, punctuation, math and be able to take minutes.
- Ability to adapt to changes.
- Ability to communicate effectively, harmoniously and productively with co-workers, supervisors, patients and visitors.
- Ability to understand and follow oral and written instructions.
Company: State Of Texas
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Government Administration
Job Location: Terrell, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A