Website Stryker Corporation
The Corporate Account Manager (CAM) is be responsible for contracting, sales, and business activities driven through the corporate Supply Chain offices of assigned IDNs and other strategic accounts. As the primary point of contact to Supply Chain, the CAM will use problem-solving, analytical, interpersonal, and critical thinking skills to simplify and accelerate the buying process across the multiple assigned businesses of Stryker. Responsibilities in this customer-facing role include analytics, consultative selling, business-to-business negotiations, implementation and optimization of contracts.
- Re-enforce established relationships with all pertinent Supply Chain personnel, including leads of contracting, value analysis, and other key decision makers.
- Serve as a point of access and coordination for assigned Stryker portfolios to the IDNs key economic and operational resources.
- Identify and help coordinate new opportunities with Supply Chain and sales to build new business and protect existing business through coordinated sales efforts, improved agreements and contract compliance.
- Monitor all product conversion opportunities, apply analytics and report regularly on progress both internally and externally
- Maintain routine communication with divisional sales forces to gather and share information as part of Corporate Accounts process to develop a transparent account strategy.
- Partner with divisional Strategic Sales Management teams for collaboration and communication into the Business Units as well as to incorporate accurate BU goals and strategy into customer proposals and agreements.
- Bachelors degree in business or related field.
- Strategic long-term vision with the ability to execute tactically
- Team player with ability to lead others
- Strong knowledge and awareness of healthcare trends
- Excellent at negotiation, analysis, interpersonal, verbal and written communication, organization, time management, public speaking
- Excellent computer skills, especially Microsoft Excel
Company: Stryker Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Denver, CO, US
Application Deadline: N/A